1. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability.
Refyll IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Refyll DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Refyll DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Refyll WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
2. Copyright. All website design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software is Copyright © 2011-2012 Refyll, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Refyll and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Refyll or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with Refyll. Any other use of materials on this website – including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance – without the prior written permission of Refyll is strictly prohibited. All material and information presented by Refyll is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the results reported, if any, may not necessarily occur in all individuals. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at this website.
3. Trademarks. Refyll, refyll.com, “reduce-reuse-refyll,” the names of many products and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Refyll and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Refyll in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Refyll.
4. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to this Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Refyll the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”):
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Web site;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
This information may be sent by mail to: Refyll 4311 Lyceum Ave., Mar Vista, CA 90066. To send electronically, contact us at (424) 703-4311 for instructions.
5. Applicable Law. This site is created and controlled by Refyll in the State of California. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Refyll reserves the right to make changes to its website and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
6. Our Address:
4311 Lyceum Ave.
Mar Vista, CA 90066
7. Product Information. The products displayed on this website can be ordered and delivered only within the United States. Refyll products displayed on this website may be available in select retail stores in the U.S. All prices displayed on this website are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S.
8. Fraud Protection. As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
9. Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding this Web site and our products. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will not be treated as confidential, proprietary or trade secret information and, by submitting such information, you are granting Refyll an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute such information for any purpose whatsoever. Unless required by law, we will not use your name in connection with any such information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments without your prior written consent.